Because you're tired of being tired.
Exhaustion and overwhelm do NOT need to be a part of your life. You deserve to feel strong, energetic, and HAPPY! I'll teach you how to increase your physical, emotional and mental energy so you can discover the life you're meant to live.
We are launching in July 2019! Click here to stay informed.
Are you a Zombie-Mom? (or Dad)?
Raise your hand if you spend your days (um, your life) feeling like this:
- You feel tired the minute you open your eyes in the morning.
- Caffeine, where's the caffeine? (But you feel like a buzzed zombie).
- You suffer from brain fog. "Why can't I just focus?"
- You have...no...energy. Big time! Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. Spiritually.
- You're overwhelmed and can't seem to catch up.
- You're moody. And it's taking a toll.
- You're stressed out!!!!
- You constantly think about food because you're desperate for energy.
- You rely on alcohol to wind down. Or sleep aids to knock you out.
- You weigh yourself every day. Then...guilt, shame, and blame.
- You compare yourself to others and wonder how they do it all.
- You want to exercise. But...no time, no energy.
- You'd like to eat healthier, but "Hello, drive-thru!"
- You escape with social media...but really connect with no one.
- YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!
- and...YOU'RE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!!
The secret to having an energetic and vibrant life is removing the barriers to living that life.
I can show you how.
Hi. I'm Tina. And I'm a Zombie-Mom.If you can identify with any of signs of zombiedom, you're not alone. I, too, have experienced everything on that list. I had gone for years struggling with low energy, brain fog and burnout. I felt like I was totally fried in every way. Not only was my body suffering, but also my mind and spirit.
As a wellness coach, I have spoken with so many women who feel the same way. They would initially enter my practice with the hopes of losing weight, but they all hovered around the same root problem...they were overwhelmed and out of energy. Kind of hard to lose weight and take care of yourself when you're exhausted.
I soon came to realize that the traditional way of coaching others to better health and well-being was not working.