Plug the Drain
Constant, overwhelming stress drains you of your life energy. Stress can be beneficial as it helps to keep you on your toes. But when there’s too much, it leaves you with little energy to give.
As a mom, your needs get left behind as you struggle to take care of everyone and everything. That stress takes a toll on your energy, your health, and your spirit.
It’s time to put yourself back on your to-do list.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is happening in your body when it is stressed.
- How to prioritize so that you're not overwhelmed.
- What to do to manage the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that lead to stress.
- What techniques to use for immediate stress relief.
- How to say no.
- How to carve out time for yourself and not feel guilty.
- How to create a plan for reducing stress that fits you and your life.
- How to get your kids on board.
- And much more.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription